urgent HELP ifor williams help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malibu

Visit site
just washing the trailer for tomorrow and was cleaning the silver parts on the wheel anyway the little rubber thing is hissing and i think i will have a flat tyre in a few mionutes, taped up so not as much but still quicly hissing help, tried turning it but it just wont stop ! help

Malibu

Visit site
yes! gosh how blonde, jsut no one is home , no is answering their phone! so got worried, but the thing is it i turn it it wont shut up it looks like the root of the rubber knob has broken from the seal!!!!!

will a spare be ok with this problem?

what has happened?!?!

Malibu

Visit site
i have put tape over it any thing els ei can do?!?!? please can soemone please help as i have no idea what to do or what has happened!?!?! will it go completly flat!?!?

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Can you get the wheel off and take it to Kwik fit or your local garage, they'll sort it. It sounds like the valve has broken (think that's what you call it?!) It shouldn't make any difference to your spare wheel though, just that one. Might be an idea to get each and every one checked out before you use it though in case they have all perished at the same time.

Clodagh

Visit site
That shouldn't effect the spare, but you will need to get them changed over today so you can get your tyre repaired for tomorrow. Do the AA do that? If you set off without a spare tomorrow you can just imagine what will happen...

Good luck!

Patches

Visit site
There is nothing you can do to stop the hissing so stop panicking over it.

Get the wheel changed for the spare and take the wheel with the problem to your local garage (kwik fit, ATS or JOe Blogg's local down the road) to have it sorted, might need a new tyre, might be able to fix the valve seal. Probably going to cost £40 ish for a new tyre.

It's not the end of the world and easily remedied. Good luck.

Malibu

Visit site
thanks!!!!!!!!! sorry its just i am blonde and only 17, i have noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo IDEA! so when no one was home and no one was taking their calls and the trailer was gradually going down! i was like"UH OH"!!!
but got throught to my mother and she says we will get it sorted, so all we need to do is get the spare on, we have a mechanic near us so im sure he can do it, gosh how stressfull!

anyway i have cleaned it out anyway so ready to put stuff in so we are ready to go tomorrow althugh my dressage isnt untill 4.05!!!!

thanks all

Patches

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
thanks!!!!!!!!! sorry its just i am blonde and only 17, i have noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo IDEA! so when no one was home and no one was taking their calls and the trailer was gradually going down! i was like"UH OH"!!!
but got throught to my mother and she says we will get it sorted, so all we need to do is get the spare on, we have a mechanic near us so im sure he can do it, gosh how stressfull!

anyway i have cleaned it out anyway so ready to put stuff in so we are ready to go tomorrow althugh my dressage isnt untill 4.05!!!!

thanks all

[/ QUOTE ]

Arrr I see, I hadn't realised you were only 17. If I was 17 and I thought I had "broken" the trailer and would face my mum's wrath I'd have reacted in more of a panic than you did
grin.gif

Glad you've got it sorted and good luck tomorrow x