urgent help needed! .... plz read

LoopeyLayla

Visit site
HI

basically my horse is a nightmare to clip. so have to get the vet out to sedate him. the girl i'm sharing the call out with has booked it for tuesday. and now i have no one to clip as my yard no longer does it.

so basically does anyone know of anyone that comes out to clip other peoples horses in the kent area. he is stabled in bromley!

thanks alot! ahhhhh

claire1976

Visit site
Borrow some clippers and have a go yourself. Its really not that hard and I find that my horse is much better behaved when I clip her than when I have someone else do her.
Though, I don't do showy clips on my mare so it doesnt matter if its not perfect.

Heidi1

Visit site
Oh no, if I was closer (Nottingham), I would of tried to of helped you out......... Have you spoke to your farrier, they sometimes know of somebody......might be worth a try or even your vet.......

LoopeyLayla

Visit site
awww thanks..

think i've got it sorted, bloke at yard is meant to be getting his mate to come out and do it.. if his mate doesnt turn up a girl at yard is pre-warning her boss she might need the morning off and if all else fails i've got a pair of clippers on stand-by