URGENT: Livery needed Stirlingshire/Central Scotland

I See Clover

Visit site
I am based in Alloa, so preferably around stirlingshire area. My mum works in Livingston so we would consider Falkirk area too, but would prob have to be part livery. Do you know any in those areas?

EventingMum

Visit site
Measles on here has a yard in that area - it might be worth speaking to her.

Other than that the only yards I know of are Drumbrae at Bridge of Allan, Wellsfield at Denny and Kingsbarn at Falkirk. I have no experience of any of them so don't know what they offer or what they are like.

I See Clover

Visit site
Measles on here has a yard in that area - it might be worth speaking to her.

Other than that the only yards I know of are Drumbrae at Bridge of Allan, Wellsfield at Denny and Kingsbarn at Falkirk. I have no experience of any of them so don't know what they offer or what they are like.

Thanks for the info. Going to visit Wellsfield tomorrow. Will give Drumbrae and Kingsbarn a try tomorrow.

I have already pm'd Measles, just waiting on a response :)

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
Gillian Muirhead had a nice livery yard on the outskirts of Denny (towards Plean) - I think it was called Langlands Farm.
Think they just do DIY though. It's basic, but very peaceful/friendly.
S :D

I See Clover

Visit site
Gillian Muirhead had a nice livery yard on the outskirts of Denny (towards Plean) - I think it was called Langlands Farm.
Think they just do DIY though. It's basic, but very peaceful/friendly.
S :D

Thanks, I will see if I can get a hold of her tomorrow.

Try blackballed farm in devonside/fish cross it's within hacking distance from equestrian centre.

I live in the area, unfortunately Devon Equestrian Centre was knocked down last year. It is now being developed for the SSPCA! Have tried Backfaulds, they are full at the moment. Thanks anyway :)

They very seldom have places as its a fantastic yard, if you get there youve won a gold watch

We have 2 horses so doubting they will have enough space. It's always worth a try though :)

Naryafluffy

Visit site
What about Linlithgow, there are 3 yards there, Debbie Rutherford at Bonyside, Louise Sinclair at Kingsfield (both 2min drive off motorway) and Dot at Lochside (bit further between Linlithgow and Bo'ness), not sure what spaces they have (and haven't been at Lochside in years).
What about fourmerk at Kippen, not sure if they do livery or not, but an idea?