Urgent livery yard/grazing needed

sophiejyou

New User
Visit site
Hi, I am new to the West Drayton area and would like to know if there are any livery's or grazing available that you know of. Would like livery in West Drayton area as I cannot drive, so close proximity is needed. Any small yard would be desirable too, thanks :)

onemorehorse

Visit site
Hi, nearest to you is probably Goulds Green Riding School which is not too far from West Drayton although I don't know what they do in terms of livery.
There's also Abbeyfields in Hayes which is a bit further away but is accessible by bus

Last edited:

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Hi, I am new to the West Drayton area and would like to know if there are any livery's or grazing available that you know of. Would like livery in West Drayton area as I cannot drive, so close proximity is needed. Any small yard would be desirable too, thanks :)

we have part livery but maybe too far for you - from us to Goulds Green tack shop is about 20 - 26 mins but part livery only sorry

sophiejyou

New User
Visit site
we have part livery but maybe too far for you - from us to Goulds Green tack shop is about 20 - 26 mins but part livery only sorry

Hello, this sounds reasonable and my best option. Is it okay if you could send me details please as i am very interested. Thank you :)

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Preloved yesterday OP in case you have not found somewhere

5 Diy livery spaces!!!!!

Item location
Westdrayton, Middlesex
Item Description
5 spaces on small friendly diy yard in richings park iver, nice turnout in paddocks, 60 by 20 school, good local hacking to Langley park and little britain and lots of small bridle ways, lovely...