URGENTLY SEEKING DRESSAGE HORSE ON LOAN!

sperks93

Visit site
I'm still searching for my perfect long term loan horse. I'm a dedicated 16 year old young rider looking for a horse do take me on to Junior/Young Rider teams(Adavnced Medium/PSG). I'm getting quite deprate now as the future of my current horse is uncirtian due to injury(I haven't competed for a good two months now!), plus I don't think he would be quite capable of this level.
The sort of horse I would be looking for would idealy be 16-17hh, younger than 15 years,and preferably a gelding. I understand these sort of horses are hard to come by on loan so I am willing to compromise! I receive top class traing form an amazing trainer and we keep all our horses at home so they become almost part of the family! It would also be quite important that the horse is a safe hack.
I am based on the Glos/Worcs border - which is a fantastic area for competetions and there is amazing hacking in my area too. I spend alot of time with my horses, doing everything for them and really get to know them well! We can offer a fantastic lifestyle for a loan horse - I can provide excellent refs if required.
If you know of a horse that you think may be ideal, I would really appreceiate any contact details, video links, extra info etc.

Thanks!

Booboos

Visit site
Hi there and welcome to the forum!!

It's great you are really keen to find a horse and I hope you find one soon, but it might be more productive to take out a wanted ad on somewhere like H&H classifieds or Horsequest and see what happens (capitals are the equivalent of shouting, so you might want to lay off that in future posts).