Utterly fed up - buying things

picasso

New User
Visit site
Why is it when you want to buy something - horse/tack/car/husband you can NEVER find anything suitable. Yet when you have no money there are quite literally HUNDREDS out there.
confused.gif

Am currently looking for a new show saddle and just can't find what I want second hand - not anywhere. So miserable.

Have two saddles of my own to sell (one dressage, one jumping both in mint condition) as well yet no one seems to want mine in return!!!

Ebay is an utter nightmare - had thought I'd sold one of the saddles on there only for the person to then decide they didn't want it after all. Offered it to the next highest bidder and they had already bought something else by then so ebay tell me I can relist for free - how nice of them. Am so fed up with it all.

Any one else feel the same?

Happytohack

Visit site
Know just how you feel. Have been trying to get a new saddle for my mare, have enough saddles to open a small shop, but still haven't got that perfect one
ooo.gif
. Sold some clippers on ebay recently, first buyer didn't pay and never got in touch, second buyer said she had bid by mistake, third buyer did the same. 4th time I put a buy it now price to include postage and they were actually bought and paid for. Fed up or what......

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
I know how you feel!! Decent second hand showing saddles seem to be hinding!! I just brought one after months of searching... its lovely was so happy... but a little pommel high
mad.gif
Flipping young horses backs... havn't even sat init!! What are you looking for??

picasso

New User
Visit site
Jiffy husbands can be useful for some things - like mowing the lawn and moving horse feed. Not much else I agree

Jaylen what sort of saddle are you after? I have two to sell as well

The whole thing is so frustrating. I am beginning to really hate ebay - so unreliable and when people don't pay up ebay don't want to know.

Also paypal will only let me pay for things up to £50 - anyone else found that?