v.quiet in here today..has everyone hidden under the duvet

Abs

Visit site
or just trying to get work finished so can go home early...or has NTL broadband gone down? I'm bored and want to play....
grin.gif

Dogbetty141

Visit site
Im v bored today only 4 people in work that is not good!! Im stuck here till 5.15pm that is very bad. Ive nearly done all my work tooo.!! Lets think of something we can do to pass the time.

P.s i does seem to have gotton a lot quieter here recentley.

Abs

Visit site
All my office windows face walls so I can't see the weather. I do know I'd rather be under the duvet too though! I wonder if anyone would notice if I had a little sleep under my desk. There was a smell of melting plastic coming from under there earlier so I could pretend I was investigated and passed out because of the fumes.....

Abs

Visit site
I had 2 massive rows yesterday with people who slagged off the xmas party I organised last year....they decided to wait until they received the invite to this years before telling me they thought it was crap. Nice. Needless to say, they have both apologied! A scrap at work always makes the day go faster!

Dogbetty141

Visit site
I cant wait either what day are you going?? Im going on sat! I can see a very grey cloud brewing up in the distance. Sound like I work in the beautiful country side but I can see the sky but only far away as in front of me are very attractive white buildings. Very exqusite hey.

Got no goss Ive read all the posts too I need something to talk about

Abs

Visit site
I go every year with my sister - we love it so much we go twice, always the Friday eve with husbands and another weekday eve for just us. It's hilarious going with the hubby's, they have no interest whatsoever and just sit there necking beer (they love the fact there are bars!) and getting very excited everytime a horse poo's.....it's not a case of 'is it going to go clear' but 'is it going to poo'!

I live in central London so it's only a 30 min ride home on the tube for me. It's the only time of the year I don't mind getting on the tube as it's full of people (like us) carrying silly amounts of horsey equipment!

Abs

Visit site
Exactly. I've told my GM there are two volunteers to organise next years. I'd like to see what they can do for 400 people on a £80 a head budget!

Dogbetty141

Visit site
I know exactly what you mean. I have taken my BF to a show and he was like errrgggh do they actually poo in front of you??? I mean how daft is he! It was like when I first got my horse he was like OMG how many poos! It was soo funny. I live in Glossop derbyshire so Im going with parents and sis!! Im 21 so im going for my birthday. Have never been before!!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Listening to weather now - vicious storm comming in 60 - 70 mph winds. Developing over the next 12 hours. Worst of the weather SE England and East Anglia.

Windy for us all though..................

Dogbetty141

Visit site
Oh good im not in that region although I am still praying for NO MORE RAIN PLEASE!!!

We need some sunshine to soak up all the puddles from the menage its like being at the beach ;lol

Abs

Visit site
OMG you're going to love it. It's like you've died and woken up in a parallel universe where everything is horses and Christmas!! It's hard to decide whether to risk missing some of the show and do all th estands or the other way around!

Nic

Visit site
I'm stuck in work cuddling my wee heater & looking at a black sky. Getting dark here now
frown.gif

Trying to avoid doing any actual work!
blush.gif

Dogbetty141

Visit site
Me too got my heater on full blast is it like that where evryone works we never have heating on and its a really old cold building!! Actually very creepy too and Im on my own in the office.

Abs

Visit site
yes, and I would definitely reccommend you do! Also, don't expect to get a table at the Pizza Express, you can't book and the wait is usually about half an hour (in the pm's) - just enough time to enjoy a few glasses of champers!