vainquer can anyone translate for me?

maggiehorse

Visit site
hi this is my horses sire its the only info i can find on him , is there anyone who could translate it for me?
many thanks in advance

, tVainqueurHolsteiner, Braun
geb. 2002, Stockmaß 168 cm, Stamm 456
v. Lordanos a. d. Nossi Be v. Levantos - Carthago

Züchter: Thomas Boffo
Besitzer: Reini Tewis
Zugelassen für: Holstein, Rheinland und Westfalen
Decktaxe: 800,- €

Vainqueur kommt aus dem Stamm 456, der internationale Springpferde wie Freestyle v. Landgraf (J.-C. Vangeenberghe), Lambado v. Landgraf (S. v. Rönne) und Montreal v. Athlet Z (W. Schröder) sowie die gekörten Hengste Askano (v. Alcatraz), Cabinett I und II (v. Calypso I), Capo (v. Calando I), Caruso I und II (v. Cato), Cascani (v. Cassini I), dem Oldburger Körsieger 2004 Charning Boy (v. Contendro I), Loving Dancer (v. La Zarras) und viele andere hervorgebracht hat. Seine Großmutter ist eine Tochter des schon legandären Carthagos (v. Capitol), der unter Jos Lansing international hoch erfolgreich war und zweimal an den Olympischen Spielen teilnahm. Vainqueurs Urgroßmutter Ultra II (v. Fernando) ist Mutter des gekörten Hengstes Lambrino di Fernando (v. Lorentin). Sein Vater ist der sowohl sportlich sowie züchterisch hoch erfolgreiche Lordanos (v. Landos), der unter der Familie Sosath beständige Erfolge in S-Springen und schon über 20 gekörte Söhne vorweisen kann. Vainqueur ist bis jetzt in den Niederlanden zur Zucht eingesetzt worden.

Seine HLP beendete er in Ermelo als Reservesieger. Sein Vermögen und seine Anlage wurden jeweils mit einer 8,5 bewertet, das Abfußen und der Galopp mit 8ter Noten. Besonders gelobt wurden seine Arbeitsbereitschaft und die Rittigkeit. Dies können wir auch schon nach kurzem Aufenthalt bei uns in Reher bestätigen. Der wunderschöne Hengst bewegt sich mit einem sehr guten Hinterbein, welches eine raumgreifende, elastische und ausbalancierte Galoppade zeigt. Am Sprung beweist der Hengst viel Vermögen und einen runden Sprungablauf. Seine Nachkommen zeigen sich mit einem sehr korrekten Exterieur und sehr gutem Sprungablauf. Die Stute Bola aus einer Corofino – Lavallo Mutter aus seinem ältesten Jahrgang hat im Jahr 2009 auf den KWPN Pferde Tagen bei den springbetonten Stuten das Championat gewonnen.

Braun, Geb. 2002, Stockm. 1,68m, Stamm 456, Züchter: Thomas Boffo

Lordanos Landos Lord
Uta V
W-Ashley Ahorn Z
Sofia
Nossi BE B Levantos I Liostro
Andra II
Jeremia Carthago
Ultra II

Haben Sie weitere Fragen oder Anregungen?
Dann rufen Sie uns einfach an oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular.

lazybee

Visit site
Google translated:

Vainqueur comes from the root 456, the international show jumpers such as freestyle by Landgraf (J.-C. Vangeenberghe) Lambado by Landgraf (S. v. Ronne) and Montreal by Athlet Z (W. Schroeder) and the approved stallions Askano (by Alcatraz), Cabinet I and II (by Calypso I), Capo (by Calando I), Caruso I and II (by Cato), Cascani (v. Cassini I), the approval winner in 2004 Oldburger Charning Boy (by Contendro I), has spawned Loving Dancer (v. La Zarras) and many others. His grandmother is a daughter of the already legandären Carthage (Capitol), which was internationally successful with Jos Lansing and twice participated in the Olympics. Vainqueurs grandmother Ultra II (by Fernando) is the parent of the licensed stallion Lambrino Tues Fernando (v. Lorentin). His father is both sporty and highly successful breeding Lordanos (v. Lando) who can demonstrate to the family Sosath resistant successes in show jumping and has over 20 licensed sons. Vainqueur has hitherto been used for breeding in the Netherlands.

He finished his performance test in Ermelo as reserve champion. His fortune and his facility were assessed with a 8.5, the lift-off and gallop with 8th grades. Special praise was his willingness to work and rideability. We can also confirm after a short stay with us in Reher. The beautiful stallion moves with a very good hind leg, which shows an expansive, flexible and balanced canter. At the jump shows a lot of horse power and a complete step process. His offspring show up with a very correct conformation and very good jump sequence. The mare made a Corofino Bola - Lavallo mother of his eldest born in 2009, won the KWPN Horse Days at the emphasis on jumping mares the championship.

Brown, Bldg 2002, stick measure. 1.68 m, strain 456, Breeder: Thomas Boffo

Lordanos Landos Lord
Uta V
Ashley W Maple Z
Sofia
Nossi B BE Levantos I Liostro
Andra II
Jeremiah Carthage
Ultra II

If you have any questions or suggestions?
Then call us or use our contact form.

ColourFan

Visit site
Some more info: http://www.tewis.nl/nl/stallions/vainqueur.html

translation:
The international successfull stallion Lordanos is registered as the sire of the most promising Vainqueur. Lordanos, the show piece of the family Sosath, was very successfull under different riders. Vainqueur comes out of the reknown Holsteiner branch 456 of Sonke Tammerling at Kollmar. During the stallion test Vainqueur appeared as a very impressive stallion with a great aptitude for work. He was reserve Test champion with very good points. His first foals are very promising. Foals move with much self assurance and enough distance (? length of gait).

By the by ... his Holsteiner naam is Vainquer ... his KWPN naam is Vainqueur.

A pic of him can be found here (click on pic for enlargement):
http://hengsten.kwpn.nl/openbaar/abonnees/details.asp?onderdeel=algemeen&lang=nl&knpnr=H0000013027
On rightside there is more info (in Dutch) about him.