Value my Horse

SandieandHoney

New User
Visit site
I have a project horse who will be going up on the market in April time. By then i should have had him out and seen a bit more for the start of the competition season but I don't know how much to advertise him for or how much he's truly work.

15.3hh
IDxAnglo Arab
Gelding
Grey
11y/o
Good chunky weight carrier
He's a quiet, polite gentleman who is easy to handle and good with vet, farrier, back person, loading, travelling, clipping - everything! doesn't fuss about anything.
He's a very responsive and quite forward going ride so might not suit a novice rider but he's the kind of horse a novice could ride with someone experienced there with them.
Hacks out alone/in company, rides in all weathers and in darkness with the rider just wearing a headtorch (lack of facilities haha!)
Cheap, easy to keep good doer, lives out with shelter and medium rug with little feeding.
Jumping up to 1m courses and up to 1.15m at home at the moment but i aim to have him fit and jumping 1.1om courses by Spring. Very easy horse to jump - point and go! Jumping confidence builder.
He flatworks nicely and knows an array of lateral movements.

On the whole he's just a really lovely horse to be around and to ride.

Opinions Please, please don't be too rude i've put a lot of work into this horse :)

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
hi, these sort of posts are not allowed on the forum, its seen as advertising and the mods (mr fatty is his name) tend to give out spankings...