Value of stables and land?

Vicki1986

Visit site
[sorry i think ive put this up b4 but cant find post]

how much would you reckon roughly (to give me piece of mind as the constant disbelief from my dad and brother in law has made me doubt myself now)

approx 4 acres grazing
backing onto woods - lovely views
*20 x 40 brand new sandschool* pls give guestimate value with sandschool and without sandschool
hard standing for lorry parking etc
seperate/private access (as a house on same property)
brand new stable block with grooms quarters/accomodation >>> http://www.thestablecompany.com/popups/thumbnails.php?ContentID=41&sCol=F9E6CC
adequate storage rooms/outbuildings
semi rural area, country village
off a very quiet country lane
good hacking
good access to M2 and M20 (10 mins from both)
10618.jpg

Image007.jpg

MillionDollar

Visit site
Around £120,000 prehaps a bit more

14 acres just by me sold for £90,000 a month ago, but doesn't have anything no running water, fencing awful, etc. Also backs on to woodland and is in a fantastic place.

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
14 acres just by me sold for £90,000 a month ago, but doesn't have anything no running water, fencing awful, etc. Also backs on to woodland and is in a fantastic place

[/ QUOTE ] WHERE DO YOU LIVE????
shocked.gif

I brought 10 ares, 5 of wood, 5 of grazing for £100,000 though the drianage is outstnading, on a little track, and edge downs etc?

airedale

Visit site
if the grooms quarters is legally entitled to be lived in by planning permission as a separate residence - no matter how small - then it's probably 200k

If the grooms quarters merely 'exist' but have no formal permission for residency then £125k

You would need to check the PP on the residential rights of the grooms quarters.

MillionDollar

Visit site
lol, actually you were lucky you didn't get involved, our neighbours brought it and they would have gone very very high (it was by auction), they have got enough money and they certainly didn't want anyone else buying it!

Vicki1986

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
lol, actually you were lucky you didn't get involved, our neighbours brought it and they would have gone very very high (it was by auction), they have got enough money and they certainly didn't want anyone else buying it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Claire this is very very similar to what happened here, neighbour no way wanted us to have it (its got a house aswell) and was willing to pay 1/2 a mill for it if neccessary. Luckily he got the end time for the silent auction wrong
laugh.gif