Value of this lovely mare.........................

Molineux

Visit site
I would be a little on nerv with the fact its only just been broken at 7 yrs old?

However he does seem a nice sort - very happy in the face lol! and looks very fat!!

Bri

Visit site
Think the price is about right - I'm sure you could probably get a fair bit more for her.
I would be very careful about the interest you get though. Guareenteed lots of people looking for kids ponies will see her and think 'great she's cheap'.

cariadssogreat

Visit site
No worries BeggarsGold - she will ONLY go to an experienced home - for sensible teenagers or adult.
Molineaux - you should have seen the rolls of fat when I got her in august !!!!!! I had NEVER seen anything like it - I genuinly think she has lost around 40 k!

Molineux

Visit site
Really bless her! as long as she enjoys her food thats the main thing!!!

I am sure you will find her a nice home and I am sure you will get the odd strange one phone up about her.
But the face you have put she was only broken as a 7yr old and still quite green, you should get a few more experinced people phone (Well you would hope lol)
grin.gif

lillie07

Visit site
Im sure you put this advert up in here previous, but there was a bigger issue with her back feet? If I remember correctly she had to be sedated for the farrier to do them? If its still the case then I think her price is right, and I also think you shouold be honest in the advert. But if it is something she has got/ is getting over then you could maybe ask a little more.

cariadssogreat

Visit site
lillie07 - yes she did have a bigger issue - but it is something that she is over now, and I didn't want to slate the mare too much as she is so honest and trusting. Last weekend we clipped her and rugged her up - including leg straps. Am always honest but didnt want to make it sound worse than it is. Either way I will not let her go with kids - as I feel that would be unfair all round.