values for insurance - help please

Beatrice5

Visit site
15.2 Arab x Cob, 8 yr old coloured mare. Can be flinchy and nervous from the ground due to a bad start which we have worked through very well but the flinching remains occasionally, hacks out well and is very safe mothers hack. No competition experience but very much a RC / Mum's hack. Forwards going, light in the mouth, straight mover and barefoot happily.

13.2 New Forest papered gelding rising 5 just backed and hacking out nicely. Does Lead rein with novice 6 yr old son and is very sensible. Again barefoot and very comfortable with it. Hacks out on his own or in company with me and it a real gem. again not been to any shows.

Rising 2 , 15.2 coulored filly. Mother above but father unknown as she was my little suprise!! Leads, easy to handle / rug / good with farrier, worn tack happily, can be leant over and falls asleep.

All are wormed, vaccs, teeth done by EDT yearly, fed Pure feed and very happy and healthy.
No vices, quirks etc but quite straight forward , relaxed animals.

Beatrice5

Visit site
Sorry should add I have absolutely no intention of EVER selling any of them but due to getting them out on the roads more have decided my BHS Gold isn't comprehensive enough and need to insure fully in case the worst happens.