verdi

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Sired by Quidam de Revel, Landgraf the other side, can't fault his breeding! Damn nice horse aswell
tongue.gif

Have always had my heart set on Burggraaf for my chestnut mare (pics in the piccy gallery) though so I'm biased.
wink.gif

Whats your mare like?

kat
xx

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
I saw Verdi in the flesh when I went to see the Nijhofs in February. He is a superb stamp of a stallion with excellent bloodlines. He got a very good foal report this year as follows:

"Verdi (Quidam de Revel x Landgraf I)
Uniform collection of more than sufficiently developed, riding type foals that stand in more than sufficient rectangular model. The foals jump easily into the canter. The canter is light-footed and is shown with much suppleness, good balance and self-carriage"

One thing to note about the Quidam de Revel stock though.......they can be known for not having the best of mouths when it comes to riding. It would all depend on what kind of mare you are putting to him.

Saying all that Verdi was a simply stunning stallion in the flesh.

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
I forgot to add, the Burggraaf offspring are fantastic horses. Again when we went to the Nijhofs in February we were looking to purchase a jumping mare and saw several Burggraaf's free jumping. They all had a great attitude and jump, the only downside was that they could be a bit plain to look at. Again it all depends on what you are breeding for. The Burggraaf's are DEFINATE jumping machines.

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Clinton is an absolutely stunning horse. Again we saw him in the flesh in February of this year. Has a gorgeous head on him and has the most wonderful stable manners.

He is one of the most careful horses when it comes to jumping, with a lot of power and scope. His semen fee in 2006 was 2,000 euros and I presume will go up again for next year.

He is the kind of stallion you would put onto a sharp mare. I would not use him on an ultra careful mare, otherwise the stock could spend most their time in the air.

We thought about using him on the mare we purchased from them, but Henk Nijhof said that because she was a very careful jumper that the two would not necessarily be the best match. So we went with Heartbreaker instead, again he is careful but with a bit of zest added in.

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
well iv got a sharp mare so clinton maybe the mare for her, but we are looking for a new broodmare(S) prob will be dutch and im currently lloking at some of the mares from niihoffs that are already in foal to verdi.