Veredus stable boot

Malibu

Visit site
I bandage the horse's legs at nigth with usal quilts and stable bandages but i thought when i am not at home and i need my mother to see to them at night etc i woudl prefer they use boots , anyone used the veredus boots or similar, what do you prefer? thanks in advance

Nic

Visit site
I thnk KJJ uses them you could try sking her
grin.gif

Malibu

Visit site
Hi vic, i have always stable bandaged all my horses at night when in stable so that the horses lower leg is provided with support and protection, i use a pillow wrap and stable bandages. They are also great for keeping the lower leg warm! In the winter when its freezing xold i warm the wraps in the tumble dryer so they are cosy on the horse!

_daisy_

Visit site
ive used the veredus magnetic stable boots until dads pup ate one of them. Really good - helped with Ebis legs. Found that Thermatex leg wraps are very good especially if only being used to keep legs warm and dry them off

_daisy_

Visit site
if youre on about the Thermatex wraps then they are so easy to put on and you cant really over tighten them lik eyou can bandages. 3 velcro straps and thats it. worth their weight in gold. I ended up buying a couple of pairs so that whilst 1 set is in the wash the clean set can be on the horse.

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Ill second the Thermatex wraps, all mine wear either wraps or stable bandages in the winter. The wraps from Thermatex are warm and cosy and very easy to put on. The only thing i would say though is that mine came up a bit big so if your horse has fine legs you may want to go down a size.