Veredus v lemieux tendon and fetlock

Polos

Visit site
I normally buy veredus tendon and fetlock boots but mine always get appropriated/stolen and I always get a worse quality pair back. I’ve now been given back a shredded pair of boots so need to find new boots but I’d rather not get veredus again as I want to be able to easily distinguish my boots.

I’ve been looking at the horse health lemieux ones, they are significantly cheaper which will help my bank balance but does anyone know what the quality is like compared to veredus?

Curly_Feather

Visit site
Nothing lasts like Veredus though... My husband burned my initials into mine with the tip of a soldering iron, where the elastic joins the boot, so the initials are just underneath the elastic.

Polos

Visit site
Nothing lasts like Veredus though... My husband burned my initials into mine with the tip of a soldering iron, where the elastic joins the boot, so the initials are just underneath the elastic.

That is very true. Unfortunately haven’t got any way of soldering initials into boots 😩 I’ve managed to pick up a cheap set of veredus ones second hand in grey, not a colour I would personally choose but no one else has that colour so I’ll be able to grab them back easily if anyone nabs them

However, if these get appropriated and ruined I will try the lemieux or PE ones 🙈