Very sad pony

dawnpetenathshir

Visit site
My boy's field mate was taken away yesterday and he spent most of the day in a tizzy. I rode him in the morning and put him out in the field were he just galloped round calling. It was a bit unpleasant to watch. :( Anyway checked on him twice during the day and y yesterday evening he had settled a bit. Just come back from checking him and he is standing in a corner near the cows so hopefully he will settle now. Just got to find him a new buddy now.

dawnpetenathshir

Visit site
I've been looking for a new friend but was only given 2 weeks notice of the other horse moving. It has gone to the mother of the person who was sharing the stables with me as she is pregnant.

dawnpetenathshir

Visit site
I really have tried everything. I went down just now and he's standing in the corner. I could cry for him. I've moved him so he's in a field next to some cows. He likes them luckily

Kokopelli

Visit site
What about any charitys. It doesn't even have to be another horse, I have heard goats, donkeys and sheep make good companions.
Failing that have a look on preloved there are some VERY cheap ponies on there. Around £50 which seems resonable.

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
My boy is devoted to his best mate, a mini shettie - they even eat from the same bloody bucket. Shy may be moving to a new yard with more riding, and I'm worrying myself silly about them being split up - I am trying to buy the shettie, but :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry for you, it must be awful to watch. I would try and get a friend asap, in whatever form, but do remember that he has you for company at the moment.

keep us posted :)

dawnpetenathshir

Visit site
My boy is devoted to his best mate, a mini shettie - they even eat from the same bloody bucket. Shy may be moving to a new yard with more riding, and I'm worrying myself silly about them being split up - I am trying to buy the shettie, but :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry for you, it must be awful to watch. I would try and get a friend asap, in whatever form, but do remember that he has you for company at the moment.

keep us posted :)

I'm hoping someone will be getting back to us in a few days who has a cob mare so fingers crossed.

I love your cobby by the way xx