Very sorry but a....How much?

EventingMad

Visit site
So sorry i know i'm not a huge poster but at my wits end with this and have just had a argument with the parents over how much he should be advertised at.

Dylan is a lovely cheeky chap to own and to ride.Will miss his presence around the yard as he just got the biggest and kindest personality.
frown.gif

This season he has been our first full one together, so we have placed regularly at combined training,sj and in the dressage. He has been jumping 1.10m at home with great ease.Jumped 1.50m loose schooling.Flatwork wise he has three lovely paces,he rides very light can sometimes pick him up with just a finger if he is in the mood! XC wise so far i have found him to be superb jumping anything that is in front of him and is a snaffle mouth in all phases.He's 16.2hh Chestnut TB, i swear i'm going mad keep missing out things!

He is now ready to go BE with a little more competition experience.His competition record isn't as full as many other 7yr olds,i know this only due to myself who has lacked the time and money.

100% to catch,box,farrier etc

Any idea's would be gratefully received as really have no idea at the moment.
confused.gif
frown.gif

Thank you so much for just reading this! hehe
smile.gif

Sorry just realised i forgot to put in any pics,please excuse my truey awful position!
blush.gif

5488_127898427027_526112027_3153443.jpg

EventingMad

Visit site
I just haven't got the time to dedicate to him to be able to go up higher up the grades and take him BE. Also rather lacking in funds,so with those two reasons and much discussion with parents and trainer we have decided to sell. Totally gutted to be honest by having to sell him but it's for the best.
frown.gif