Very, very peed off!

druid

Visit site
We had our opening meet today and there was an incident which made my blood boil...

As the field gathered after paying cap we saw what was one of the worst displays of bad manners I have ever seen. The rider of a big chestnut mare didn't heed the call that hounds needed space (even though it was given repeatedly and once directly to her), the mare kicked a hound right in the face and shoulder - it just lay on it's side whining with the leg stiff and held up and made no attempt to stand up. They took it away to shoot it when it started bleeding from it's muzzle and ears. The rider? The stupid, ignorant fcuking cow rode off without apologising!! And had the bloody cheek to still go hunting?!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Weezy

Visit site
OMFG - I cannot believe what I have just read
mad.gif

There is NO excuse not to heed shouts of hounds moving - it is an example of why I truely believe anyone that goes hunting should be made to read all the rules and regs and if they are not heeded they should be excluded until they learn some bloody manners

Am seething for you Druid

Judie

Visit site
I don't hunt so not sure on the 'rules' but shouldn't she have been thrown off the meet - appauling behaviour, I'd be mortified if my horse did that....no wonder you're mad

Jiffy

photobucket.com
Gah! What a way to start the new season.
frown.gif

Sorry you day was marked by this senseless imbecile. I can't believe she didn't apologise, but then had the audacity to carry on hunting.
confused.gif
I hope she doesn't turn up to any more meets for your sake (& hers)!
mad.gif

druid

Visit site
TOG/S_P - yes in normal circles she would ahve been sent home then and there but she buggered off before any of the staff could say anything..oh and she didn't even give the horse a good smack for it!!

S_N

Visit site
hmmmmm and people wonder why hunters have a bad rep....... It only takes the few..... F'ing atrocious behaviour - am bloody glad that she won't be allowed back!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

princesskelly

Visit site
if that had been me i would have sent my self home! and given the horse a good smack for it! still cant belive it it's made me mad and was'nt even there. god know's how pi$$ed you must be!
mad.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Pretty bad - She should have been shouted at, fined and then banned. Is it not possible to pass word onto other hunts as people must know who she is.

Clodagh

Visit site
I said that our hunt should start billing people for vets bills after three hounds were kicked last season, might make them think twice.
Ignorant c*w.
Did you have a good day in the end?

druid

Visit site
Yes, despite that we had a cracking day and my mare went fantastically - Brother's little TB x connemara was out for his inaugural hunt and didn't put a hoof wrong so all in all a pleasant day! Stone wall and Irish bank country though so fallers were well into the twenties or thirties!

Pidge

Visit site
Oh god that's awful! I know what I'd like to do to that woman but can't put it here, poor hound, so not fair.

_jetset_

Visit site
That makes me so mad... stupid, stupid woman! That poor dog suffered unneccessarily because of her stupidty and lack of respect for the commands she was being given. She should be banned from the hunt!