Vet Cellect excellR8 topical cream anyone?

MrsNorris

Visit site
Just seen an ad for this, it’s mega expensive and the website seems to be about stem cell technology, but when you click on the ‘learn about excellR8’ button, it says page not found. Anyone know what it is? It’s around £130 a tube, with no explanation of how it works as far as I can see, or what it actually is. Anyone know?

MrsNorris

Visit site
Yeah but it’s being actively promoted and sold as we speak by Horze (think that’s who it was) on Facebook :confused: Just had another look and can’t find it now, all very odd.

Last edited:

Casey76

Visit site
Well there was no mandate to withdraw the product from market in the warning letter; however, there is no way a one man show can even begin to be compliant within the fifteen days.

Goes to show that no matter what you stick on your product "This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose or treat..." it must still meet the legal requirements.

I'd imagine that production of the product has ceased, and the company will fold, as I doubt it could even begin to put a dossier together. Of course, there is the possibility that the product is so fabulous, the formulation may be sold to a company who has the resources to put it through trials and submit a NADA on the proprietary compound.