Vet recommendation Huddersfield

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I *think* Phil has retired - just make sure you don't get the 'hamster man' (friend once rang and told receptionist not to send him to a colic again!)

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I *think* Phil is only semi retired.

Tom is good, I have used him for vettings, I like and trust him,but I need a translator.

I once asked him to write stuff down but found his writing as confusing as his accent!

Last edited:

Buddy'sMum

Visit site
I *think* Phil is only semi retired.

Tom is good, I have used him for vettings, I like and trust him,but I need a translator.

I once asked him to write stuff down but found his writing as confusing as his accent!

Is Tom an older Irish gent?

eta - just looked on the Churchfield website and yes, it was Tom I was thinking of - a few years ago at an endurance ride Tom was vetting at, my OH cracked his head open on the trailer jockey door so I dragged him along to the vet check. Tom agreed it needed stitching and offered to go and get his bag. Not sure he was kidding, and we politely declined but the look on my OH's face was priceless! :)

Last edited:

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Is Tom an older Irish gent?

eta - just looked on the Churchfield website and yes, it was Tom I was thinking of - a few years ago at an endurance ride Tom was vetting at, my OH cracked his head open on the trailer jockey door so I dragged him along to the vet check. Tom agreed it needed stitching and offered to go and get his bag. Not sure he was kidding, and we politely declined but the look on my OH's face was priceless! :)

That would be Tom, lovely man, strong accent :)