Vet recommendations in w/Sussex / surrey area

stilltrying

Visit site
Hi, after a recommendation for vets practice pls as need to have a youngster vetted. Preferably a practice that will be flexible as to what is done? Thanks in advance : )

Tamski

Visit site
Lingfield Equine are brilliant. Wouldn't use anyone else as they have always gone above and beyond for me and my nags

Ella19

Visit site
There's a lot of choice round here. Most yards use a combination of Mayes and scrine or/and shotter and Byers as their vets. I really rate Alister Mcvicar for vettings, old school vet who will explain any findings to you from all angles so you can make up your own mind.

MuddyMonster

Visit site
I use Priors Farm. They are just over the boarder in Forest Row in East Sussex but do serve West Sussex & can't fault them at all.

chaps89

Visit site
As a one-off for a vetting I could second the recommendations for alistair mcvicar at anvil vets but wouldn't use him on a regular basis again.
However cannot rate lingfield vets (particularly jo woodman) highly enough, brilliant practice.

X

xspiralx

I recently had a horse vetted with Arundel - horse was in Sussex. I was very impressed with them and they came highly recommended to me from my own vets and other friends of mine.

Luci07

Visit site
Thanks all, horse is between Dorking and Horsham

Shotters and Byers and they're Dorking based. Put it this way, I paid a lot extra to get Mike Byers out to Oxford to vet my horse as I know how thorough he is. Mike will also talk you through the vetting and what he is seeing as you progress.