Vetrofen - update

horseriderdeb

Visit site
Have had tro on it for nearly a week and he is a different horse. He is walking like he used to do and is turning on a sixpence and walking off at a great rate. He is also looking brighter in himself. Its fantastic stuff and I would recommend anyone whose horse has joint problems try it. Might be riding the old bugger this weekend but don't tell him or he will fake his lameness to get out of it

tibby

Visit site
I have been using Vetrofen for about six months now on my son's pony he used to be very stiff when first turned out in the morning, he was also reluctant to " play" or interact with his fieldmate, since using Vetrofen he is now the ring leader of any field games and is no longer stiff. I have also found that if I use a sachet prior to my farriers visit ( in breakfast) my own horse is a lot more obliging for the farrier, I can only think that this makes him more comfortable when being shod. I only wish it wasn't so expensive!!!!!

fruity

Visit site
That's interesting as I was wondering whether to try it for my old boy,he's currently on Mobifor from the vet and it is good stuff but again expensive, he is less stiff but in winter he is still a little creaky on it so may be able to assets this in

CBAnglo

Visit site
Interesting - could the users please state what doseage they used? When I looked into it, they said something like 4 sachets decreasing to 2 or something for very compromised joints etc. I think a lot of people have said that the loading instructions aren't clear and if you don't load properly it doesn't have an effect?

horseriderdeb

Visit site
I am giving tro 2 a day and have been since I started last sunday. He is an 18.2hh shire and this amount seems to work. I will eventually give him 1 a day but if this is not enough he will go back to 2

tibby

Visit site
After a loading dose of two a day for about five days, I now use one a day. When I use it for the farrier's visits I use one about two hours before he arrives, hope this helps.