Vets this morning

Claireg9

Visit site
Poor baby, i brought her in last night and i was picking her feet out and she wouldnt give me her back near leg, this is unusual for her, so i tugged at it thinking she was just being an old grouch (Which she often is!) anyway as i grabbed at a better hold she went down on her leg, it just buckled, i nearly bricked myself!
i thought she must have a stone in one of the other feet so i did those first and came back to it, same again, this time nearly falling over! eventually i got her to pick up and cleared her feet out, i thought id put her to bed after walking her up as she didnt seem lamn so maybe just bruised foot!

Went down this morning and she was even worse i located sore area this time, it was the inside if her cannon bone and up to the hock joint!

Bless her cotton socks, i feel bad firstly i tugged at her leg having a go saying give me your leg you little tinker!
and secondly i waited till today to call vet!! Im a bad mummy.

Looks like she fell over being a loon outside and has banged her nerve, nothing major but bute and rest is whats needed.

confused.gif
what am i like?

blush.gif

x

_April_

Visit site
Aww poor you! At least it's nothing major, that's a relief.

Don't feel bad, am sure she will forgive you. Especially if she is getting some time off!

Claireg9

Visit site
Thanks everyone... Candy has los of use so shes nearly always off, but she will thank her lucky stars shes in today as she hates the rain, have mini paddock sorted out for a couple of weeks so she can rest and graze!
just feel bad for tugging at her leg, i must of made it worse!!
Poor babes... at least she gets to have a feed now!!!
lol, she loves food x