Vibes for Blaze please!

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
Arrgghhh! What is it with my horses?
frown.gif

Got B out this morning and I am convinced there is some swelling over the suspensory ligament in his off fore
frown.gif

He is sound and not really much heat but I am paranoid as usual, if he has done anything this soon then thats it - I quit!

Please could he have loads of vibes, hope he comes in from the field tonight and its fine (and I am a hypochondriac
tongue.gif
)

Any other nice simple things that it could be?
crazy.gif

Rosiefan

Visit site
My heart sank when I saw the title but fingers tightly crossed that it's nothing too serious. Vibes, powerful healing ones xx

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
We have had this with our older horse before. We iced, bandaged and box rested and the lump soon went. I think he was only off about a week as we were cautious. It turned out to be nothing sinister but can never be too careful.

Halfstep

Visit site
I'm sure its nothing. But still sending vibes!
smile.gif

Do you have any Tensolvet? I swear by this for those little soft bumps which horses seem so keen to develop at times.

xx

Imonone

Visit site
I swear by Tensolvet too, you can buy it on line but dont forget to use gloves.

Hope he is better soon and its minor, thought the dressage pics of him were lovely
smile.gif

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
Thankyou everyone for all the vibes!

Got him in from the field and there is definatly less swelling, infact there isnt really any swelling at all, but just isnt quite normal, feels almost bone like, just doesnt quite match the other leg, he seems sound and there is no heat, maybe he is throwing a splint..

I dont know, I am soooo parinoid after J that I am probably imagining the whole thing!

Firewell

Visit site
It could be a vein...
I know it sounds silly but my mare has a vein that comes to the surface every now and again over the top of her suspensory.
When I first felt it I nearly had a heart attack, called the vet and he was like 'err its a vein'. Obviously it comes to the surface when shes warm, e.g when shes wearing her brushing boots.
My point is dont worry, we all get paranoid and im sure its nothing serious.