Vibes for Millie please

Bossanova

Visit site
Poor little Millie has been rushed to Langford vet school as she has a deep slice which has penetrated the tendon sheath on a hind leg. They'll probably operate very soon, theyre just x-raying etc to find out the extent of the damage.
I'm stuck in Devon with work with no way of getting back and just count myself lucky that I have some amazing friends who dealt with it all, even driving her to Langford for me.
She got caught in stock fencing after the horses in the next door field broke the gate into her field. I dont know precisely how it happened
frown.gif

Thankgod she's insured.

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh sh1t. Really hope she is ok and pulls through this, she was coming on so well after all that work you put in.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just after I spoke to you I got the call. Sods blooming law!!
Luckily her owner is very sorted about such matters and accepts these things happen.

Hornby

Visit site
Oh no, I was just thinking about her (randomly) this morning
blush.gif
and what a star she has been for you this year. Do hope they can operate successfully.

SpottedCat

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh sh1t. Really hope she is ok and pulls through this, she was coming on so well after all that work you put in.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just after I spoke to you I got the call. Sods blooming law!!
Luckily her owner is very sorted about such matters and accepts these things happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Total nightmare. J thinks I do not have enough hours in the day BTW, so my dithering is being pushed towards saying no and passing on your details....

Bossanova

Visit site
Thanks
smile.gif

She's in surgery now. No news is good news basically, until about 8pm when they should be done.
Dreading the phone ringing before then as if the tendon itself is severed there's nothing they can do....

Ginn

Visit site
Really sorry to read this Boss, sending huge vibes for poor Millie. Fingers crossed the fast action of your friends and with some luck on her side things are looking much more positive very soon.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Vibes for millie xxx

not sure if I will be back at langford this week but a friend is groom so will ask her to give her extra healing hugs (())