Vibes for my daughter and pony please

maree t

Visit site
Just got back from the hospital. OH has stayed with her while I come home and check her poor pony before catching a couple of hours and back up there. Kids went out for a quick hack round th block in the forest before tea. My daughters pony was walking on a lower section of the path when he spooked and tripped going up the bank back onto the track. He fell onto her and then trod on her trying to get up. We got there a couple of minutes later and guided the ambulance to her. They sent the Critical Care medics as she was complaining of back, neck and hip pain. They assesed her in one of the ambulances and took her to local trauma unit. When she was finally given some pain relief(her choice bloody teenagers being obstinate) they scanned her liver and pelvis and x rayed shoulder, neck, head . It looks like she may be ok, she has bruised her liver and damaged her shoulder which is now in a brace. She cant move her knee yet so she will be assesed further in the morning. I think she has probably got off rather lightly considering he is a big chunky 13.hh and she weighs in at 5 stone !!. pony appears to be ok but I would imagine he will be very stiff in the morning . What a night , there goes all the fun over the Easter holidays !! hope the morning brings good news

_GG_

Visit site
Wow, massive vibes for both, but especially your daughter.

I really hope she hasn't done anything serious and will be back home with you soon.

((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))) and vibes and sleep well...if you're knackered, you won't be in any fit state to look after your daughter so do try and get some rest.
xxx

maree t

Visit site
I think the pony has come off very well, guess my daughter was a soft landing, took the medics a while to cut off all the layers :). There isnt a mark on him . Abby should be ok we think, has just eaten a packet of crisps somust be looking up. She is so busy she is going to be a nightmare at having to sit and heal. Right off to bed . Back to hospital at 7, hope the bl@@dy sheep dont decide to start dropping just yet .......

Trinity Fox

Visit site
Gosh what a fright you must have had,I am sending lots of healing vibes and kind wishes to you all,and wishing a speedy recovery.

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Oh bloody hell, hope pony is fine and just needing to get out and stetch himself this morning, hope you find her battered and bruised but not broken and itching to get out and home and help with the lambs and am sending "cross your legs" vibes to the sheep.

ozpoz

Visit site
I sympathize - there is nothing worse.
I hope she is better today and pony too. :)
More practically, arnica is great for both of them in these situations and rescue remedy for you!

Greylegs

Visit site
I'm with Ozpoz on this one. Arnica for bruised people and red wine/gin/hot sweet tea ( to taste) for the emotionally battered ones.

Big hugs from me and the hairy highland. Hope your daughter is back with you soon. Try to get some rest and leave the sheep to it!

Jools2345

Visit site
hope this morning brings good news about your daughters knee and that she gets to come home today.

good vibes for them both

Fjord

Visit site
How awful, I hope your daughter is much improved this morning and the pony is ok. Fingers crossed the sheep hang on for a bit too!

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
Sending Abby lots of get well vibes. Don't forget to tell her that the more you fall off, the better the rider it makes you, bless her :)