VIBES please for my little JRT

misst

Visit site
Poor little Tilly is in the vets having stolen a chocolate orange
crazy.gif

They are going to try to make her sick as she ate a lot of it and is a very tiny JRT.
I feel very guilty but she is a dreadful thief.
So fingers crossed for Tilly please as I love her very much and could not bare anything to happen to her.
frown.gif

Katie__Connie

Visit site
This happened to my cavalier... she ate a whole box of choccies which she stole from under the xmas tree
frown.gif
Didnt help that she had heart failure anyway... they just made her sick and she was ok after a couple of days and she was an old girl as well so dont worry im sure yours will be ok.... vibes and everything crossed for you xx

Goya

Visit site
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<vibes for Tilly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Booboos

Visit site
Fingers crossed she will be fine!

B is obsessed with chocolate and we have to be really careful, but she does catch us out every so often. Although chocolate is bad for all dogs, some have more of a tolerance for it than others, so I hope Tily makes a quick recovery.

misst

Visit site
Thanks for that
smile.gif
I am sure she will be fine but she hates the vet and is such a sweetie I hate leaving her.

jendie

www.ramsgrovebeardies.com
Hope she is soon feeling better. The commercial chocolate we have in the UK isn't as toxic to dogs as the more 'pure' products such as belgian Chocolate. In fact I seem to remember the EU wanted to ban Cadbury from calling their chocolate chocloate >vbg<

ladyt25

Visit site
Our lad once ate half of a very large and very rich chocolate and whisky cake which had stupidly been left on the kitchen table and she had no manners! She was fine - although think evidently felt a little rough or I am sure she'd have eaten the whole thing! Lol

misst

Visit site
Thanks everyone - just picked her up - she was made to be very sick and has to have some awful charcol medicine tonight and tomorrow and then a vet review tomorrow - but she looks very pleased with herself.
tongue.gif

Another bl**dy vets bill
mad.gif
still makes a change from the horses I guess...
Thanks again