VIDEO: Blues Tip Top Too. The Paralympic medal winning Cob.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
As promised a short clip of Geraldine Savage's team Bronze medal winning Cob. We willed her on to a medal in the individual but alas not to be, so pleased that she still goes home with a medal though :)

Hope it plays as it took aaaaggggeeeessss to download :rolleyes:

And just a few more piccies.

Paralympics183.jpg

Paralympics255.jpg

Paralympics279.jpg

Paralympics313.jpg

:):):):):):)

FlaxenPony05

Visit site
Laptop seems to keep crashing when I try and load the video :rolleyes: will try again later, he and rider look lovely in pics. I do like a nice grey cob :D

Carefreegirl

Visit site
OMG he's beautiful - I bet he's not for sale after the event. :D

Paula

You couldn't put a price on any of the horse's. From Super cob to Sophie's 7 yr old warmblood they were all outstanding. Even when the crowds were asked to clap by the riders I can only think of one that got upset but then settled with a pat from the groom.

Paralympics292.jpg

This are the British team horses coming in for the medal ceremony and they are bloody big fit horses, as an able bodied rider I'd struggle to ride them.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Laptop seems to keep crashing when I try and load the video :rolleyes: will try again later, he and rider look lovely in pics. I do like a nice grey cob :D

It does seem to pause a few times whilst playing but my camera is a camera and video camera in one so probably why not the best quality. I did pan onto the crowd waving at the end but again isn't very clear :)

igglepop

Visit site
I swear i saw a traditional cob competing on the first day with feathers and everything, cant seem to find what horse and rider were don't suppose you know? ps loved that horse.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Never thought Id see a freestyle to "Steptoe & Son", absolutely inspired! What a beautiful horse too, really lovely expression on his little face. A huge well done to all our para riders, fantastic results all round x

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Just had a quick google (as working) and she's a Belgian rider called Barbra Minneci and the horse is an Irish cob called Barilla :£

Britestar

Visit site
This Cob and the Belgium Trad cob Barilla (?) were my favorite horses there. I have the whole of the trad cobs freestyle test on video. I'll try and upload it.