Video clip of Valegro at GP

ironhorse

Visit site
I saw him at a judge training day as a 4yo and it was obvious he was going to be something special. All three of his paces are gorgeous....to dream about!

Seahorse

community.webshots.com
Wow, wow and wow, he's amazing, surely GB's answer to Totilas? Except nicer ;)

He's been my favourite horse since I saw him as a 4 yr old and it was pretty obvious he was something special then. So pleased Charlotte has kept the ride on him, so far although I'd love to see Carl on him.

MillionDollar

Visit site
Love him so so much :D

See I MUCH prefer his extended trot to Totilas!!!!!!! And I'm not just saying that coz I'm British, as I love Totilas, but it just looks so much nicer IMO, more from behind and not OTT in front.

christine48

Visit site
Ever since I saw him as a 4 yr old,he has been my favorite horse (wish he was entire).
I am a fan of Totilas but I much prefer Valegro, I really hope they get to the Olympics in 2012

Seahorse

community.webshots.com
Ever since I saw him as a 4 yr old,he has been my favorite horse (wish he was entire).
I am a fan of Totilas but I much prefer Valegro, I really hope they get to the Olympics in 2012

Apparently his breeding isn't that good so Carl had him gelded!! Well not good enough for Carl to stand him at stud anyway. I wonder if he's regretting that now?

Last edited:

Saratoga

Visit site
WOW - remember seeing him at Your Horse quite a few years ago now and thought how stunning he was then. And Charlotte suits him down to the ground.

dressagecrazy

Visit site
I adore Valegro he's just stunning i remember warming up next to them both at the regionals a few years back they where doing Elem Open. They won of course but Valegro was really on his toes & shouting at everyone:D.

Im so pleased for Charlotte & Carl fingers crossed for 2012.