Video mix of the nicer parts of our hacks :-)

Pedantic

Visit site
So as to give a more balanced view of our riding, more of the nicer stuff, though still showing some of the massive building going on, which is why I have kept "some" of the bridge crossing in, also almost positively a drug deal going off, the litter so near to the bins, but also nearer the end us getting on fine with a cyclist and everyone else which is normally the case :)

https://youtu.be/J54h3vRNQYA

Hope you enjoy, we did :)

limestonelil

Visit site
What a lovely video - from your shadow you look like you have a very secure seat! I am so impressed with you and you horse. And I love the way your horse listens to you and copes with everything - but even he (?) can't resist a crafty snack. It's nice to see you get good rides out as well as the alarming ones.

MochaDun

Visit site
I love your videos, nice to see a new one. Very envious of your gallop areas. I am not in such a built up area though right on the edge of heavy urban (motorway and ringroad within 2 fields of yard) but the small country lanes are almost worse due to drivers using as a short cut at speed. I always speak to mine when I'm out and some may think I'm strange so I'm relieved to know I am actually in good company :)