VIDEO - My Showjumping Contest Today

GTs

Visit site
I am really excited - I haven't ridden a lot, only got off the lead rein a couple weeks ago and entered my first showjumping contest today. My horse wasn't really good - you can see him hesitate in the air which I had troubles with and then he refused one jump too! I plan on schooling with my long whip next week.

But here is the video - please don't be too critical it was our first competition. I love it - plan to buy a new horse (looking at one on Tuesday) next week so I can do 2 rounds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opMiCyoRzYM

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
grin.gif

elliegirl12

Visit site
Blimey
blush.gif
i am sitting here with a right shock on my face I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!! that poor horse not even going to start on his positioning but why did he wack the horse, he obviously has no clue whatsoever, i hope he breaks his back very soon so that he cannot ride that poor horse again
frown.gif

Illegal

Visit site
I have never seen riding as bad as this?? That poor horse - its back must be crippled, and to whack it for refusing - the man needs to be shot!!!

But then the sick side of me made me giggle at his technique - how does he stay on board?? Bet his bits and bobs are a bit bruised - ooouch (deserves it!!)
confused.gif

keekee

Visit site
good greif what an honest horse poor thing i bet it gets alot of flack back home to perform so nicely he obviously knows that if he bucks rider off he will get beatings..