Video nasty...

Vindaloo

Visit site
I thought it would be a good idea to get a vid of my schooling session this evening to give myself an idea of how Casper and I are doing.

OH MY GOD! I am so shocked at how bad it was I am desperate to put it on here so that you can all pull me to bits and try to help me stop, nagging with my leg, which by the way is too far back, nodding my head, pulling the poor horses head from side to side and oh damn it, there is so much to knock I don't really know where to start.

I really am horrified by what I saw and if any of you could give me a pointer as to how to get a video on here I would be eternally grateful.

I admit i'm terrified of the comments i'll get but, I think man up and grow some applies here. For the sake of my horse I'll gladly take it.

Thanks in advance.

squiz22

Visit site
Hey Vindaloo.. I have just got a video of me doing the JAS at Merrist Wood and was looking for some CC too but now I am too shock ed to post it! :( Doh!

Its such an eye opener - not a very nice one - when you watch yourself!!

Can you post on you tube and then put the link on here?

tigers_eye

Visit site
Log on to youtube.com, register if you're not already, then follow the steps to upload your video. Depending how long it is it can take quite a while. Once uploaded you can post the link to the page where your video is on here. If possible trim any bits you don;t need off, they just make it take longer to upload!

noodle_

Visit site
i always tape myself when i ride - and i always got laughed at at my old yard!! but it helps!

youtube.com - upload the video?

or photobucket.com

Vindaloo

Visit site
Ok, i've got a youtube account so i'll get onto it right now.

An eye opener? Hell yes and not a very nice one. Watch mine and you'll post yours without a seconds thought.

off to grapple with technology now... could be some time.