Video of pony in Strasser case

TGM

Visit site
For those interested here is a link to the ILPH page about this case, which includes a video of the pony on arrival. The video speaks for itself
mad.gif

http://www.ilph.org/ukoperations_details.asp?id=652

Accy

Visit site
If this is the one from the news last night where sentance was passed, then i dont think i can look again she should have got much more than she did

JM7

Visit site
fcuking stupid stupid people!!!!!!

this is what REALLY p155es me off about these so called "alternative" methods type of bollox....

there should be a law against this crap!!!!!

i cant really say what i'd like to on here...already had a admin warning......

sally2008

Visit site
Poor little s*d!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Makes my blood boil.

I really feel it is time the FRC did something about closing this loophole in the legislation whereby unqualified people can still trim as long as they are not preparing the foot to take a shoe. It's bad trimming and foot balance that is laming these animals, not shoes FFS!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tinker512

Visit site
Poor Poor pony...stoopid stoopid owners...how could she think she was helping him when he could barely walk
mad.gif

Nic

Visit site
The before & after is astounding.

That woman should be locked up & the other one should be banned from spouting her poison ever again
mad.gif
mad.gif

Does anyone know how the pony is I couldn't see anything on the site?

Puppy

Visit site
Oh that poor poor pony
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

That sent shivers up my spine and a lump in my throat watching him try to walk!!
frown.gif

Nic

Visit site
frown.gif

I have no sound on work pooter so couldn't hear what was being said.

Poor wee mite. Some people are so bl88dy stupid it makes my blood boil
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Munchie

Visit site
God that is so sad
frown.gif
That poor pony
frown.gif

Some people ought to be shot!

Watched some of the other videos to....the Romanian project one is terrible, there are some horrific images in it
frown.gif
frown.gif

Blackhawk

sublimedesigns.moonfruit.com
Your Horse did a report on this 2 months ago and a couple of Strausser practicioners wrote angry replies to it. It all sounded a bit brain washed to me. Apparently they study for years and when a horse lies down for days on end because it cannot walk it means that the treatment is working.

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
You say that...

But how many people can honestly say what they are doing to their horse is truely good for them?

We are not experts, we rely on experts to guide us, and we therefore NEED these experts to be spouting sound knowledge.

That Strasser woman needs shooting - how she can convince people cutting a horses hoof off when it has laminitus is healthy... and get away with it... *shakes head*

Vey

Visit site
Mossburn, the Strasser method is a method of trimming barefoot hroses which is extreme and invasive - and totally unlike the way everybody else keeps horses barefoot. I thought it had been totally discredited years ago, but it seems some people have still tried to use it. What makes it doubly sad is that Strasser is a vet ...

I've not watched the video - I see no good in upsetting myself over something I can't change - the moral is simple, nevr have anything to do with Strasser methods or Strasser trimmers.

Blackhawk

sublimedesigns.moonfruit.com
Strausser also believes that it is the natural way of a horses hoof. They radically trim it over a short period of time to look like wild horses feet - except we don't have totally wild horses anymore.

spaniel

Visit site
Sad to say I have seen this before, it was just as extreme, I ended up in floods of tears.

Now, hopefully folks will understand why I get so het up when anyone posts about Strasser trims. When you have witnessed this sort of agony at close quarters it burns away at your very core.

Chambon

www.picturetrail.com
The Strasser topic has been discussed on this forum many times before, but this is absolutely disgusting. I'm astounded and speechless (rare for me).

Those silly cows should have their ducking feet amputated and then be made to run around a field being chased with a big stick, before being strung up in a tree and stoned to death. No punishment is severe enough for this owner, or the Strasser woman.
mad.gif

Well done to the ILPH and the vets involved in trying to save this pony - they did everything they could for her, and at least she is at peace now.
frown.gif

PS. I am very anti anything NH!

SpruceRI

Visit site
I just cannot understand why the Strasser method was developed when the way our farriers today trim ponies who go barefoot works perfectly well.