Video of whole round from SOE BE100

star

Visit site
https://vimeo.com/126279281

Ridervideo sent me this today. Video of our whole round at SOE. Considering first run of the year and still only our 8th BE100 think he is looking really happy and confident. We went steady as he was only just coming back to full fitness. Only iffy moment when he spooked at the sand on landing after the hanging log at fence 7 and we nearly missed the turn to the corner! One week to Badminton now!

chattygoneon3

Visit site
Lovely round ,thanks for posting , really enjoyed watching it. Out of interest , how did you get the video. I have a friend who also competed at SOE and she was wondering if everyone was videoed and if so how does she get hold of video.
Good luck at Badminton .

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Great video, looked like a good confidence booster for Badminton - look forward to hearing how you get on :)

star

Visit site
Lovely round ,thanks for posting , really enjoyed watching it. Out of interest , how did you get the video. I have a friend who also competed at SOE and she was wondering if everyone was videoed and if so how does she get hold of video.
Good luck at Badminton .

They're on ridervideo.com ☺

monte1

Visit site
brilliant video, great confidence boost before badders, good luck and hope you have a great time. look forward to the reports!

lindsayH

Visit site
Thank you for sharing that. What a great service, to have your round videoed. Isn't modern technology a fab thing? You look like a great partnership - confident, quiet and rhythmic. Best of luck!