Videos and free screensaver

Georgie2007

New User
Visit site
Hi to everyone. I am new to this site but would like to post the odd thing if I can think of something relevent to say.

I was surfing and came across this video site it is about carriage driving but it is good fun to watch especially the mishap video.

You can also get a free screen saver from the site

carriage-driving.eu home page

G.

saskia295

Visit site
Hi Georgie! I'm new too so we can struggle on through this together!! Give us some details on your horse! Do you compete in any discipline?

Good luck in the quest that is the forum! I was trying to work out how to put a photo underneath your name when you post but so far my technical incompetence has let me down! Any ideas?!!

saskia295

Visit site
This is my little man everyone. This was his second ever outing (he's only just turned 4) and we got 70% so I was super chuffed with him! I want to do BE with him - he has one hell of a jump!!

Moreton3.jpg

Georgie2007

New User
Visit site
This may sound rather strange. I don't have a horse. I was in an accident at work. I got involved with horses through my wife, who was a groom at the time. I found being in contact with horses very therapeutic and it help me with my physical injuries and also with the post traumatic stress disorder.

So now I spend my time watching carriage driving, Last year I went to every national qualifier. The thing I have found is that carriage driving and the people involved in the sport is great. Before my accident I was involved in many sports and none measured up to the equine field.