Viewing a dressage test online without downloading?

ann-jen

Visit site
Anyone know where I can do this? Don't mind if there is a small fee. Have just realised I am doing P17 a week on Sunday and the copy I have is 2002 version and there's now a 2014 version! I've ordered the new one from BD but guess it'll come middle of next week which doesn't give me long to learn it especially if it's a long arena job!

ann-jen

Visit site
British diagrams is about £2 for the online version of the test

I will have a look at that, I thought about you tube, but depending on where the person with the camera is standing it isn't always that obvious which markers the movements take place at unless you kind of already know the test already if you know what I mean.
Thanks both of you :)

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Dressage Diagrams, on t'interweb.

I also download so I have a paper copy instantly. Not sure why you would not want to download? Once you have paid your £2 you are free to do so.

ann-jen

Visit site
Dressage Diagrams, on t'interweb.

I also download so I have a paper copy instantly. Not sure why you would not want to download? Once you have paid your £2 you are free to do so.

Just because I've already ordered a copy from BD and don't need 2, so just need something to read through and get an idea of the test while I wait for it to arrive..... otherwise may be the most disorganized test I've ridden and at the areas I want to be prepared!