Visit canada

saxonhorse

www.ipcmedia.com
Just a thought. I have a 10 acre property in the centre of an equestrian community on Vancouver Island, BC. a few horses belonging to borders as well as my own Ahkel-Teke mare that is just 4. She is being put under saddle this summer. We have lots of trails as well as many of the properties have their own arenas. My problem is due to work commitments I am away for up to 6 weeks at a time, all the horses are well cared for I must point out. But my house is empty. I have my border & a neighbour regularly visiting , doing all the security things, and I don't want to rent out my house. But if there is a Horse savvy person looking to spend some time exploring BC then I have 2 spare bedrooms. You can use my place as a base at no cost, in exchange for helping out with the horses 3 days a week. I believe their is a exemption to a work visa if its voluntary and less than a certain amount of hours per week , possibly 20 hr. I know my border would welcome somebody to ride out with her on one of her horses. Well just an idea.