Vitamin e

Visit site
What is everyone using brand wise for vitamin e supplementation?
I don't know which to get, there's loads. But my budget is very limited at the moment if that changes things at all.
Thank you.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
whatever you buy don't buy natural because it's half the price. Only half of it works, so you have to feed twice as much and you might as well feed natural to start with. That will narrow your choice right down.

Cheapest per 1000iu is Equimins oil, which I found annoying and messy but other people like. Cheapest powder last time i researched it was Forage Plus.

catembi

Visit site
I tried the Equimins oil (my horse has EPSM/PSSM type 1 & 2) but it's like thick golden syrup. I thought I would work out how to use it without getting everything in my tack room sticky, but it got *everywhere* and was infuriating. I was v pleased when it eventually ran out & have moved to Thunderbrooks powder which is non sticky & pure heaven. I am still unsticking my tack room...!

vam

Visit site
Equimins oil, thankfully they have changed the bottle so its easy to squeeze out what you need and it doesn't go everywhere as much. The 250ml bottle goes a long way depending on what rate your feeding.

paddy555

Visit site
equimins oil. I find it very easy to use (in the old bottles) and I don't understand why people find it messy. :)

ETA good quality vit e oil is expensive.