Vote OK

Ditchjumper2

Visit site
Well all the delivering of the leaflets worked here.....Labour out Con in.........yipee....power to the people!!!!! (Yes I am that old)

Gamebird

Visit site
Oddly our hunt were assigned Stockton South to target - where the Conservatives took the seat from Labour by 19500 to 19200 votes. I wasn't convinced about the whole idea but if the hours of leafletting and doorstepping changed 300 people's minds then that was enough.

Ditchjumper2

Visit site
Have to admit I was not too convinced either, and to be honest I am not too sure where a repeal will actually leave us. We would be naive to think that things would return to how they were pre ban.....I don't think that will ever happen. However the way things are looking at the moment I don't think a free vote will be happening anyway.

rosie fronfelen

Visit site
Well all the delivering of the leaflets worked here.....Labour out Con in.........yipee....power to the people!!!!! (Yes I am that old)

you did well,DJ, in your area- well done- just one tiny red patch. Cornwall did pretty well too, with Cranborne and Redruth,South East and Truro and Falmouth.sooo glad one of my favourite counties did so well- never mind the LibDems in the north, better than labour.

posie_honey

Visit site
do we really want hunting to go through parliment again?!

at the mo everyone is happy....

anti hunt - its banned so all ok

pro hunt - they are "hunting" within law

everyone is happy no?

drag it back through parliment - god knows where it will go as the majority of the uk agree with the ban... as much as i hate to admit it.....so i do think it could be even more damaging to the pro hunt side :(

joe_carby

Visit site
if was as clear cut as that yes.

but antis arnt happy they still come out cause trouble attacking hunts and try and throw their weight around trying (and failing miserably) to make us into criminals.

it depends on how things work in parliment now im v confused with it all tbh so cant really comment on how it will work as to whether it will work in our favour or not.

Eagle_day

Visit site
Oddly our hunt were assigned Stockton South to target - where the Conservatives took the seat from Labour by 19500 to 19200 votes. I wasn't convinced about the whole idea but if the hours of leafletting and doorstepping changed 300 people's minds then that was enough.

Well done. A 300 majority means that your help was decisive. It won't be forgotten.