Wahoo first lesson

Kelly1982

Visit site
I have been looking into lessons for months now and have not been able to find a decent instructor that is willing to travel.

Well today with the help of MrMagoo i have found one
grin.gif
My first lesson is booked for next Thursday and i am really excited/nervous.

I have not had a lesson in years so will probably have to start from scratch or something LOL

Sorry pointless post but i'm really excited

miamibear

Visit site
WooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooo. Im so excited for you.

I had my first one last sunday and it was BRILL.

Im sure you will love it and fingers crossed you get on with the instructor, i forgot how much you can learn from lessons!!

How are you getting on with you neddy in the mornings now?

Kelly1982

Visit site
I know i have got to the point where i dont know what else to do in the school to keep schooling interesting and i know i need a lot of work too so decided to take the plunge!!!

I have had to turn my mare out 24/7, following everyone's advice last Thursday i decided to get down the yard nice and early Friday. Well everyone else had the same idea
mad.gif
and my horse had already lost the plot by the time i got down there and smashed more or less the whole back wall down. The other liveries said she was too dangerous to go in and calm down so they had to leave her to it. Spent the whole day re-building the stable near to tears.

Since she has been out though she has chilled so much so i am gonna keep her out as long as poss and only bring her in if need be.

miamibear

Visit site
That sounds like such a good idea. As long as she will cope out full time theres no need to bring her in. I would like my horse to be turned out in winter so i think you are lucky
wink.gif
grin.gif

Let us have feedback on your lesson - bet you are buzzing after it!!

Kelly1982

Visit site
Up until 6 months ago she was living out 24/7 for 4 years so i think she is happier out. Only problem is they're not really meant to stay out but i am taking advantage while our YO is away (he lives in Wales and pops back once a month) so i will have to bring her in when he comes back. Naughty i know but its not an option to move and i am hoping once she settles into a routine she will be ok. She has moved 3 times and been broken in the last 6 months so i can see why she is so stressed as its a lot to take in.

Yeah i will give you feedback on my lesson, i will either be buzzing or crying LOL