Waiting for the vet, so worried about my old boy.

ozpoz

Visit site
He keeps whinnying at me, pooed when he came in but wasn't interested in his tea and generally seems unsettled. I'm so worried.

Bede

Visit site
So sorry. Hope all turns out well; I always worry more about my old man, because he's old, and because he's so special. Good luck xxx

ozpoz

Visit site
Thank you. I keep coming back inside, just to stop pacing while I'm waiting. It is a new vet and sat nav is not reliable round here which is adding to my stress levels, although she has my number in case she gets lost.

Liz H

Visit site
I sure the vet will get there, I've found they are a bit like homing pigeons, just when you think they will never find you...best wishes, keep calm , take care x

ozpoz

Visit site
Thanks everyone for all the kind wishes. Vet has just left, Oz has had 2 painkillers, looked very bad at one point, but some gut sounds now. Will re assess in 2 hours.. or sooner if needed.
I'm doing a good impression of a box walker. He is still whinnying when he sees me and there is still some discomfort but he's on his feet and not distressed.Long night ahead.

Cobbytype

Visit site
Glad to hear he sounds brighter and more comfortable. Hope everything continues to improve and fingers crossed for you both.

ozpoz

Visit site
He's looking brighter, normal whicker and relaxed but still no poos. He was better after a short sleep lying down while I sat with him. We're not out of the woods yet, and the vet is back at 8.30 so will see then. I just hope the snow holds off. it has been a horrible night here.

sula

Visit site
I hope the news continues to improve and that your old boy is soon back on his feet and pooing normally. Hugs xx