WANTED -- DIY Livery - St Albans area

Spacejet

Visit site
Hello all!

I'm looking for preferably grass livery or DIY livery that allows plenty of turnout time during winter and 24/7 during summer for a very easy going 14.2hh connie gelding. The need for maximum turnout comes from his weight - being out as much as possible even with good grazing/adlib hay actually prevents him from becoming obese (when I got him he was massively overweight and was stabled around 18 hours a day - putting him out on grass livery hes now a beautiful weight and even maintains it during summer hence the want for keeping him out as much as possible for his health!)

Looking around the St Albans area although trying to avoid the bottom of st albans due to traffic and work but will consider for the right place.

I'd like to have a floodlit school and good hacking as I do like to ride regularly and somewhere for trailer parking too as we like to go out! Would like somewhere that's friendly as it's one of the main reasons I want to move - there's nobody to ride with! I need some motivation sometimes as we all do! Especially in the winter months..

Would really appreciate some recommendations :)
I've already contact Sandridgebury and I'm on their wait list for grass livery but would like to keep my options open!

Many thanks,
Lianne