Wanted horse to share in Bristol area

Septimiss

New User
Visit site
This is my first ever post so it's a bit daunting! Have lurked for a while.

I've lived in the Bristol area for a while and am looking to share a horse 2-3 times a week. Am in my mid twenties and reasonably confident/ experienced but will admit that a green horse would not be best for me.

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post this - am also looking at local ad sites as well as here.

Thanks for any help!

karen_c

Visit site
Hello :)

My baby pony is not really what you're looking for but I know someone else at the yard was looking for a sharer a little while ago...will check tomorrow and see if they've had any luck finding someone....

Septimiss

New User
Visit site
I am in the Gloucester Road area of Bristol.

At the moment it would mainly be schooling/ hacking/ some jumping etc. I have not competed in anything for years so that would not be an immediate aim.

miss_c

Visit site
I'm stabled near Pucklechurch, looking but not looking for someone if that makes sense? 8year old 15hh sec D but would have to bring in my 3 year old as well - no mucking out or early mornings. She's in the Picture Gallery in the 'my 2011 with Genie & Titchy' thread.

karen_c

Visit site
Are you on facebook?
If so you might want to join a group called "" NEW" Bristol & South West Horse Information Group" and post in there, hope you find what you are looking for!

I've seen a few people looking for sharers there over the past couple of days, definitely worth a look OP :)

Joeyjojo

Visit site
My sister is looking for someone to share her horse who is stabled just outside Clevedon, next to the Hand Equestrian centre.

PM if you want more details

xx