WANTED: Land/field/livery yards in Newport/surrounding areas

NicoleandRosy

Visit site
My mare is currently being beaten, kicked regularly and attacked by other horses on the yard. I've considered moving but looking for somewhere either on a yard or private. Preferably with a school or area to ride in, but stable and turnout ideally. Anything is considered as I am desperate to get her out of harms way.

Thank you.

Sarahpad

New User
Visit site
Hi

I don't know if you have already found somewhere? I am about to start renting out some grazing (6-7 acres) with a large field shelter in Draethen near Machen/Rudry. Its a great area for riding with a bridle path on the other side of the road. However we do not have stables yet as have only just bought the property. We do plan to try and have some by the winter. Please contact me if you are interested. Sarah

NicoleandRosy

Visit site
Hi

I don't know if you have already found somewhere? I am about to start renting out some grazing (6-7 acres) with a large field shelter in Draethen near Machen/Rudry. Its a great area for riding with a bridle path on the other side of the road. However we do not have stables yet as have only just bought the property. We do plan to try and have some by the winter. Please contact me if you are interested. Sarah

So sorry, I have only just seen this! Do you still have said land available or is it fully taken? Thank you :)