Wanting brand name for adjustable leather halter

wkiwi

Visit site
Sick of googling and finding the wrong thing!
Can anyone point me in the direction of an old-fashioned (but reasonably priced) leather halter.
Must have single strap over the head (not double leather stitched), noseband adjustable at the front of the nose (not underneath i.e. if you under the nose part, you can slip the halter back along the neck)
No bling. No clips at the throat lash area. No additional padding/fancy bits/etc.
Thanks in advance

wkiwi

Visit site
Many thanks; that is exactly what i am looking for - Shires it is. I must just have not got the right combination of words in Google (I should have tried here earlier!!

Jo1987

Visit site
I've got my eye on one for when my current leather one wears out - found it well used in the garage of the house we'd moved into 12 years ago and it's still going strong so it might be a while yet!

wkiwi

Visit site
and it's still going strong so it might be a while yet!
Yes, I know exactly what you mean! And much much safer than a nylon one.
Mind you, I suppose that (like everything else) they will stop making things that last too long as otherwise there won't be a market.

Jo1987

Visit site
Yes, I know exactly what you mean! And much much safer than a nylon one.
Mind you, I suppose that (like everything else) they will stop making things that last too long as otherwise there won't be a market.

I suspect I won't be able to find another as robust as this one, it's currently in use on my strapping young cob who regularly scrapes it across the brick wall during his full body scratches when he comes back sweaty and itchy from a ride! It's yet to have a mark that hasn't buffed out.