Warmest short boots for riding

sharni

Visit site
I need some warm riding boots for winter riding. I dont want long boots or wellies. I've looked at Ariat Insulated for endurance riders , has anyone tried these? which are the warmest short boot please?

ann-jen

Visit site
I've had a pair of ariat terrain trainers for the winter and they were lovely and kept my feet really warm and dry. In fact will need to dig them out shortly now the weather seems to have changed.
frown.gif

Bess

Visit site
I've just bought the Ariat Glacier short boots, they are very warm and comfortable, expensive but worth it.

0ldmare

Visit site
Definitely go for the Equitectors but makes sure you go for one of ones that have climate control. They are superb. I suffer really badly with cold feet and sometimes cannot even feel them for up to 15-20 minutes after I get off the horse in the winter. These have made a massive massive difference.

Scarlett

Visit site
I have a pair of Ariat Terrains and they are the comfiest boots I have ever worn and even just the standard ones keep my feet toasty...

I have had a pair of Mountain Horse Rimfrost riders Paddock Boots for 5 years and they are still going strong, they even got me through 3 years of standing teaching til 10pm through the Scottish winters and are only £50ish a pair - bargain....