WARNING for all horse owners in South Wales

Luci07

Visit site
It doesn't make sense. How is that the RSPCA notified the owners when the horses were kept in stables and why aren't the police looking to follow this up? why are they leaving it to the RSPCA?

Horrendous way for the animals to be killed.

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
Horrible thing and I don't understand either why the police are saying it's a job for the RSPCA. Unless there is something here we don't know about.

mirabela123

Visit site
Be on your guard, poor horses
g.png

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.c.../story.html#ixzz3rv2rvsWD#BeWogm5jEAh2bagH.01
Thanks for link suggest !

Enfys

Visit site
I'm in the area and I think there's a LOT more to this than is being reported.

Gryff, that is what I am being told.

Not a random, dance naked at midnight on the blue rock south of the gnarly tree type cult thing I am led to believe.

Last edited:

Equi

Visit site
Last case like this it turned out to be someone the family knew well. Money was involved as usual and the horses were the ones to suffer.

Makemineacob

Visit site
How anyone could do this to any animal for any reason is beyond comprehension. RIP poor horses. Absolutely sickening and I hope the person(s) responsible rot in hell for this.

Luci07

Visit site
and back to my original point... how come the RSPCA told the owners that their STABLED horses had been killed in this manner? why didn't the owners find them when they did their horses?

Archiepoo

Visit site
and back to my original point... how come the RSPCA told the owners that their STABLED horses had been killed in this manner? why didn't the owners find them when they did their horses?

the horses were in a field not stabled. lots of incorrect information reported .

Hanno Verian

Visit site
Sounds like there is a lot more to it...

One thought though, classic psychopathic escalation behaviour, I wonder if there have been other cases similar involving other/smaller animals?