Warning. Thieves about in Cardiff area.

Sugarplum Furry

Visit site
I've copied this from another website to spread the word.

"Doing my nightly checks last night about 10pm, got to field, and a van parked up outside.
Two man came from my stables, and a dog, saying they'd been hunting. To which i pointed at the PRIVATE-KEEP OUT sign, and generally kicked off at them.
Took down number plate-thank god! Checked their van before they left, saying i get alot of theft!
Empty-just a bale of shavings(which i thought was odd)-which i knew weren't mine as i keep them at home now.

Anyway they left-walked round the corner, and low and behold the thieveing B******S had taken my foals rug off her-scaring her in the process, every single bucket, haynets, pooper scooper, brushes, bucket holders, leadropes. They probably would of taken all my rugs, and haylage.

So after 5 bloody years, and approx 2000pounds worth of theft i nearly caught someone red handed.But i have got their number plate!
Know what they look like. And they must use hunting as an excuse.

I have now reported it to the police-whether they can do anything, is probably doubtful.

It's not so much me, but they'd gone in my babies box and frightened her, and stole off her. She is such a friendly, cheeky girl, and her mum Bee was a bit distressed too. Nepal was a bit nervy, but o.k, and Zaqrah and her baby just fine-they hadn't gone in there-maybe Zaq went a bit evil at them?? All the others that are out were fine too.

I know there are some members near to me, so heres a description.

Two white males, valleys accent, one about 5'3" big build, the other about 5'8" again big build, skin/shaved heads? one had a hat on.
Had a a big whippet, colour that metallic beige?
Drives a white high top van-possible transit number plate X441 CDB."

KrashnBurn

Visit site
OMG the theiving bar stewards!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

I will print off your notice and put it up in our yard. These people are just scum.

RLF

Visit site
A man and a dog came wondering around our yard in South Herefordshire a couple of weeks ago. A couple of nights later a few of our show jumps had gone. Thieving little s**t makes me so cross.
mad.gif