Warwickshire yards

hollyzippo

Visit site
I am looking to move from my current DIY yard near Stratford. Anybody have any suggestions of yards within a 12 mile radius of Stratford with a decent menage and not mega money? Other option is any yards with a school to rent locally?! We would need at least 6 boxes, preferably 8 as a few want to move. Needs a menage, turnout and hacking and to be secure (dont want too much!!). Walker would be great as got used to these luxuries! Thanks

Judie

Visit site
Try pm-ing Cl-aire as she is opening a yard in Ashorne, so very close to you but not until the new year.

What's happend you sound like your on a mass walk-out!

hollyzippo

Visit site
Thats great thanks! Probably know her?! Erm.... not to mention any names but yard has slight change of priorities in which liveries are at the bottom and pony club at the top! Also on saturday told they were shooting next door so put mine out as dont care then actually ended up shooting stood in all of our fields!! (Pay for field per livery). Not happy campers!
frown.gif

Judie

Visit site
There use to be one at Smyth Rylands place just outside Barford, not sure how tired it is now though, or could even have been done up.

There also use to be one up by the college, take the small lane left out of Wellesbourne (just passed the row of shops on the left), passed the left turning towards the college and it on the right by a red post box, can't for the life of me remember the name, but indoor school I seem to remember.

Avon Dassett is probable too far isn't it?

What do Pitten Hill do now in Kineton?

hollyzippo

Visit site
Thanks for all suggestions. Robin S.R.s is still there but been told not too good. Pittern hill uncertain future I understand as Fran (head instructor) got job at Moreton Morrell.
Moreton Paddox (by post box) is not houses! 800k for 2 bed tiny terrace!!! So appear to be stuck where I am for now I think. Have friends of friends at Ufton but a bit of a trek. Ashorne sounds promising tho. Thanks for the help!