Was it just me who slept in this morning?

sandi_84

Visit site
Well I was supposed to get up, walk the dog and be ready for my sister to pick me up at half ten this morning.... I slept in!!!:mad::eek: Woke up with my sister trying to get in the door (chain was on) and oooh was she maaaaad! :eek: Was it just me? Did anyone else sleep in this morning? :( I don't do it often but that's twice this week!:eek:

caberston

Visit site
me! at uni, supposed to be revising for exams... woke up at half 8 and decided to have the fatal 'five more minutes', woke up at 11 :eek:

Welshie Squisher

Visit site
Me sort of, I got up at half 7 and sorted my daughter for school and once she'd gone I tought oh I'll just have 5 mins cosy....1oke at 11.
But I do have an excuse, I built my new bed last night and its heaven with the electric blanket on :D

sandi_84

Visit site
Thank crunchie it wasn't just me! Feeling slightly better now :rolleyes:
I used to be terrible for the 5 more minutes of doom thing but now I know there is no 5 minutes, it's usually more like an hour! My only problem is that I get up in my sleep and turn my alarm off (and sometimes take it back to bed with me!) and no matter where I put it occasionally i'll sleep in and wake up with it turned off :mad: